Saturday, October 10, 2009

On The Road Again


It's 5 am and I'm packed and ready to go! I kinda feel like a kid at Christmas. Trevor is still in bed because originally I said we should leave at 6 am. The drive takes about 4 hours to actually get to the park. One of my bosses suggested we have breakfast at We Three Bakery, in Three Rivers, CA. I looked up the bakery on Yelp and a few people had some harsh words to say. I guess I'll have to judge for myself.

What's a road trip without the appropriate music? The playlist I've started has mostly country music, which seems appropriate for being on the open road. But were headed to the forest, so feel free to leave some other suggestions! Ill continue to add to it throughout the year, but in the mean time, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment